- AJ Charitable Trust was established in 2020, with the mission to Help support disadvantaged and undeserved elderly people by giving them free accommodation and helping them enrich their lives. The trust is a registered non-profit Indian charitable organization.
- To transform thoughts, information, initiatives by involving people for a sustainable livelihood.
- To foster a sense of ownership for achieving excellence.
- To inculcate and propagate Education, Efficiency and Effectiveness consistently for achieving long term meaningful goals.
- To work for the socio-economic development of the rural inhabitants
- To provide job to jobless, food to hunger.
- To provide healthcare services to the rural area.
- To guide the rural inhabitants to walk step by step with generation (Technologically and lifestyle wise).
- To visualize and create a Society by inculcating Peace, Prosperity and Perseverance without any gender discrimination.
- To perform and ensure achievement free from Ignorance, Injustice and Illiteracy.
- To Nurture and develop people by creating a sense of Confidence, Commitment and Courage to conquer challenge in every sphere of their life.
Aims & Objectives:
- To improve the quality of the lifestyle of the poor, needy and downtrodden.
- To promote, popularize and experiment in its non-governmental capacity, participatory community development synergy. Action areas are Networking, Lobby, Advocacy, Educational promotion.
- Agriculture promotion, SHG promotion and vocational training, Environmental promotion, Women and Disables empowerment, Child and Youth development, Disaster mitigation, Health and Family welfare, Art and Handicraft development, Awareness for Health, Consumer rights and Road safety, Government programs patronizing.
- Food Donate In Epidemic Situations
- Mask Donate
- Blankets Donate in Every Winter
- Tree Plantation
- Support to Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Making Video Awareness For Stop Child Labour – Life Is Short
- Feast Of Water
- Save Bird’s Life Abhiyan
- Provide Free Books to Essentials Students
- Grain distribution for Needy peoples