- Search Foundation is a social voluntary organization. Dedicated towards child care. Search Foundation is working on six objectives SAVE. EDUCATE, ADOPT, REHABILITATE, CARE, and HONOUR a child.
- First foundation stone of Search Foundation was laid in the month of November 1999 but it officially got registered in January 2000. The registration number of the organization is 2333/ 2000.
- Search Foundation was concepted by writer / poet and social worker Sarvesh Asthana with the feeling of “Smiling Child-Happy World”. Sarvesh Asthana is a renowned Hindi poet of international level. Basically he is satirist and prose satire column writer in various news papers and magazines in north India.
- Sarvesh Asthana has given a very special book to children to increase their Knowledge about festivals and ceremonies throughout the year related with the nation. The name of the book is “Inko Jano Inhe Manao” includes 33 poems for children.
- Sarvesh Asthana has written about 5000 prose articles as column in various print magazine and news papers since 1984. He also gives his writings on socio-economic issues of country and especially for children.
- Sarvesh Asthana is missioned now to only child care though Search Foundation with the capacity of Chairman.
- Search Foundation started it’s food campaign to distribute lunch and dinner packets to 100 identified needy people in Jaipur since 28th March 2020. Search Foundation officials Reena Singh and Terrance Singh has taken this uphill task with coordination of local police.
- Search foundation’s regional Director of Rajasthan Reena Singh told that their organization has been working for the Upliftment of poor and needy children for last 21 years. Keep in view of the third wave of Corona virus which children are said to be more vulnerable Search foundation has started a new program Search 365 in which masks, sanitizers and bananas will be distributed to the children of slums and villages. Under this very scheme today around 50 children of Chainpura village, Jagatpura, Jaipur were distributed the above mentioned items and also they were given important information and knowledge about how to keep themselves safe.
- Bal Utsav ( A Child Festival )
- Lajwaab Little
- Handicapped festival Hausla
- Free Education Centres
- Hapatitis-B Vaccination Camps
- Mobile Medical Unit
- Eye Search Campaign For Anti Blindness
- Education Adoption
- Anti Rabies Campaign
- Food Distribution Drive during first Lock down period